<b>If you don't want to build your own STC-1000, the Inkbird ITC-308 is the solution! </b> <br> <br>Features: <br>Temperature Control Range : -50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F <br>Temperature Resolution: 0.1 ° C / 0.1° F Temperature <br>Accuracy: ±1°C (-50 ~ 70°C) / ±1°F (-50 ~ 160° F) <br>Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling <br>Input Power: 100 ~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz <br>Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V ~240V AC <br>Dimension Body: 140x68x33mm (5.5x2.7x1.3inch) <br>Socket: 85x42x24mm(3.3x1.7x1inch) <br>Sensor Length: 2m / 6.56ft <br>Input Power Cable Length: 1.5m (5ft) <br>Output Power Cable Length: 30cm (1ft) <br>Buzzer Alarm: High and Low Temperature Alarm <br>Sensor Type: NTC sensor (Including) <br>Ambient Temperature: -30~ 75 ° C / -22~ 167 ° F <br>Storage Temperature: -20~ 60 ° C / -4~ 140 ° F <br>Humidity 20~85% (No Condensate) <br>Warranty: 1 Year <br> <br>It has certificate of EMC, LVD, RoHS, FCC compliance. <br> <br>Package Content: <br>1x Temperature controller ITC-308 <br>1x English Manual
- Pre-wired controller ITC-308 is served as the successor to the STC-1000.
- Setup is easy, straightforward and quick.
- The cord on the remote temperature sensor is a bit over 6 feet long.
- Accurate displays, thermostatic function and temperature calibration.
- It's an all in one, simple solution providing control of cooling and heating.
Average: 0/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 0
Our Score: 25
See how this product ranks against other Freezers.